Companies and associations love working with Evan. Why? Evan stands out by going the extra mile to make your event a success. Here’s what you can expect working with Evan:
- You deal directly with Evan. No middlemen.
- Customized presentation for your audience. No rinse-and-repeat.
- Evan will help promote your event via social media. No hassles.
- On-time, reasonable, considerate and self-sufficient. No headaches.
Evan offers keynote and workshop programs for audiences of all sizes. In addition to Evan’s current keynote and workshop programs, custom programs are also available.
Here are two samples of Evan’s keynote work, a preview video, and a full keynote example.
Evan Carroll inspires companies to leverage technology, data, and analytics to drive customer loyalty and advocacy. The results? Engaged employees, inspired to use technology to create world-class customer experiences.
- “An insightful, interactive presentation that makes the audience think.” – Iowa Bankers Association
- “Evan made a point of learning about our audience.” – PR News
- “Evan’s professionalism, talent and excellent sense of humor exceeded our expectations.” – American Marketing Association
- “He practices what he preaches, and it works.” – American Advertising Federation
Evan is the author of two technology books and has appeared in major news outlets including The New York Times, CBS Sunday Morning, NPR’s Fresh Air, The Atlantic, and Popular Science.
Evan’s career spans roles in user experience, marketing, and product management for leading agencies and technology companies, including IBM, Ketchum, and ChannelAdvisor.
Evan has spoken for major events, corporations, and associations. His clients include IBM, SXSW, Citrix, the Library of Congress, the American Bar Association, the American Marketing Association, and the American Bankers Association, among other state and regional associations.
He is the co-author of Blue Goldfish, which highlights businesses leveraging technology, data, and analytics to improve the experience for their customers. Blue Goldfish shows companies how to deepen customer relationships, improve responsiveness, and increase overall readiness to meet customer needs.
A leader in digital legacy and personal archiving, Evan is also co-author of the book, Your Digital Afterlife: When Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter Are Your Estate, What’s Your Legacy? (New Riders Press, 2010).
Evan holds MS and BS degrees in Information Science from UNC-Chapel Hill. He was recognized by the American Marketing Association as its 2017 National Volunteer of the Year.
Download PDF: Evan Carroll Bio
Evan Carroll Photos/Logos
Blue Goldfish Covers
Your Digital Afterlife Covers
About Evan Carroll